google.com, pub-1373830308765288, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Anders Bekeken

The 2011 Renewable Girls Calendar by John B. and his Renewable Girls

Geschreven op 21-10-2010 - Erik van Erne. Geplaatst in Communicatie, Energie en Besparing Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail

Renewable GirlsThe plan behind the Renewable Girls calendar is to “shift the public perception of renewable energy away from left leaning or crunchy”, and instead making it mainstream, sexy and fun.

Saving energy and money might be sexy enough when it comes to solar panels. 

Founder- John B. has a hard time concealing his love for panels. He’s worked at two solar companies and his love keeps growing and growing. His home is powered by solar panels, as is his cell phone. John finds that one of the hardest things about going solar is learning not to feel bad about leaving his lights on. 

Disgusted by his newly clean conscience, John boldly inaugurated Renewable Girls in February 2010 with a raucous 12 hour calendar shoot in downtown LA. Since then he’s been peddling the renewable girls calendar to anyone that will listen. Source: Renewable Girls

That’s the story. But now about the calender. Printed on 50% recycled paper and with some amazing photos or should i say strange photo’s or photoshopped pictures. No idea. See for yourself. Here you can meet the renewable girls. And this is amazing too: 5% of proceeds go to an environmental charity. Wondering where the other 95% goes? I guess to John B. and his renewable girls.

Plaats zelf een reactie:

(U heeft ruimte voor 400 tekens)

Categorieën

  • Afval (702)
  • Agenda (3.390)
  • Biologisch (119)
  • Blog Action Day (57)
  • Bouwen-Klussen (912)
  • Communicatie (378)
  • Cradle to Cradle – Circulair (535)
  • Design (244)
  • Dieren (179)
  • Donald Trump (3)
  • Duurzaam (2.462)
  • Educatie (351)
  • EEN-Armoede (253)
  • Energie en Besparing (3.739)
  • Europa (29)
  • Evenementen (203)
  • Geluid (26)
  • Gezondheid (320)
  • Goed Doel (119)
  • Green Deal (38)
  • Greenwashing (121)
  • Hergebruik-Kringloop (332)
  • Iets anders (423)
  • Int. Samenwerking (195)
  • Investeren (150)
  • Joe Biden – Barack Obama (119)
  • Kerst (123)
  • Klimaat (1.734)
  • Licht (397)
  • Lucht (35)
  • Mensenrechten (175)
  • Milieu (760)
  • MVO (114)
  • Natuur (799)
  • Nederland (42)
  • Olympische Spelen (68)
  • Oranje (157)
  • Oud & Nieuw (130)
  • Pasen (2)
  • Sinterklaas (17)
  • Sport (240)
  • Vakantie (73)
  • Valentijn (38)
  • Verkiezingen (51)
  • Vervoer en OV (1.742)
  • Vrijwilligerswerk (16)
  • Water (309)
  • Welzijnswerk (30)
  • Recente berichten

  • Wat Mensen Beweegt: Onderzoekproject Duurzame Mobiliteit In Johan Cruijff ArenA Gebied
  • De Elektrische Luxe Off-Road Mercedes: Project Maybach Coupé by Mercedes-Benz – Virgil Abloh
  • Wereldwijde Groei Hernieuwbare Energie Breekt Alle Records: 290 GW Renewables In 2021 by IEA
  • GAME OVER! End Of The Great Pacific Garbage Patch by Innovative Techs
  • Dit Jaar Al Evenveel Schone, Duurzame Energie Opgewekt Als In 2020 by Energieopwek
  • Uitwerking Van Brede Welvaart Voor De Monitoring En Evaluatie Man mobiliteitsbeleid by KiM
  • RDM-Subsidieregeling: Ministerie EZK Investeert 52,9 Miljoen Euro In Maritieme R&D
  • CO2-Uitstoot Door Biomassa Blijft Toenemen by CBS
  • Bijna 100.000 Huishoudens In De Provincie Utrecht Hebben Zonnepanelen Op Het Dak
  • De Elektrische BMW i7: De Elektrische Variant Van De Nieuwe 7-Serie by BMW
  • De Eerste Elektrische Dodge Komt Er Aan In 2024 by Stellantis
  • Elektrische Deelauto’s In Delft, Den Bosch, Den Haag, Eindhoven en Rotterdam by GO Sharing
  • Container Terminal Utrecht (CTU) Test Elektrische, Stille Waterstof Terminal Trekker by Terberg
  • Zeventien Elektrische Volvo FH Trucks Voor CTU by Theo Pouw En Volvo Trucks
  • Onyx Power Kolencentrale In Rotterdam Gaat Definitief Sluiten
  • De Horecava Innovation Award 2022: Karel De Vos Duurzaamheid Award 2022
  • Solar@Sea II: TNO Onderzoekt Potentieel Flexibel Zonnepark Op Zee
  • Subsidie Voor 63 Projecten: 4,5 Miljoen Euro Subsidie Voor Circulaire Ketenprojecten
  • Wind Europe Annual Event 2022 In Bilbao, Spain
  • Magnetische Dichtheid Scheider: Plastic Recycling Amsterdam Wil De Keten Helemaal Rondmaken
  • Links

    Milieunet op..